Now accepting admin applicants!

Comments

• He's already been nominated, it must be his destiny.

No he was not..
  • I nominated him in another thread.

Also, for anyone who is blaming arctic for reviving this thread, I guess it is mostly my fault for linking to it :S
  • I nominate sleepless sniper, cuz he's a cool guy
    Does he live in an AC?
  • Sure, but it shows how long you've even showed interest in this community.
    Me being on this forum doesn't tell anyone how interested i am in the community. Just the fact i registered should say I'm interested. I just have no interest in any of the threads posted other than this one.
  • You also seem to be a bit "ban-happy" from what I hear. I guess that doesn't help your case very much.
  • Me being on this forum doesn't tell anyone how interested i am in the community. Just the fact i registered should say I'm interested. I just have no interest in any of the threads posted other than this one.

So you wan't to play the no-interest game eh?

Well, here's one back at ya, noone's interested in any of your reasons of why you should be an admin.
  • You also seem to be a bit "ban-happy" from what I hear. I guess that doesn't help your case very much.
    Only people who gloat about being able to hack the mod i host.
    So you wan't to play the no-interest game eh? Well, here's one back at ya, noone's interested in any of your reasons of why you should be an admin.
    I'm not after anyone's interest. In fact i prefer to stay anonymous. But i do like the TX and BC servers and i would like to try and go for it. And i don't care about your opinions on the case.
  • I'm not after anyone's interest. In fact i prefer to stay anonymous. But i do like the TX and BC servers and i would like to try and go for it. And i don't care about your opinions on the case.

Alright, I apreciate you tossing your ego all over the thread, really it's cool, but if noone's got any interest in you, then there's no use for you, as in, you're not needed.
  • Neither are your comments in this thread. Considering all i said was id like to have an admin application then you and that "internet douche bag" commented when your comments weren't needed. Thanks for your opinion. Now shut up, and move on with your sorry life :)
  • Close this thread...

Now!
  • This is why we can't have nice things.

On becoming an admin...there are certain people whose approval you need.
    You won't find them. They'll find you.

If it happens, kudos. If it doesn't, cry some more.
  • Neither are your comments in this thread. Considering all i said was id like to have an admin application then you and that "internet douche bag" commented when your comments weren't needed. Thanks for your opinion. Now shut up, and move on with your sorry life :)
    You'd have to suck quite a few balls to get admin (thats how bad your chances are).
    Everyone else is born with admin.

Alternatively, you could rub a lamp and hope Krash comes out and gives you admin.

Actually, my comments have a lot more use for this community than your little drama, because I entertain (to some extent) other people by frustrating you!

And unlike you, people do care about my opinion!, you more than any other, because I'm rubbing in your face the fact you're stupid enough to post on a two year old dead thread and then try to bail out with all the coolness in the world.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to move on with my sorry life.

Close this thread...

Now!

(Oh btw, in case you haven't noticed yet.. you're never getting admin here, and it's not pretty hard to figure that out)
  • If you were really as great and amazing as you claim to be. Then you wouldn't be wasting your time with me. Or this "2 year old dead thread". My simple request brought this thread back to life. Otherwise you people wouldn't have answered. And you aren't frustrating. I'm simply amused by how pathetic you are by making fun of everyone you get a chance to, only showing how mentally unstable you are. Your no better then the newbies on here. You've had over 2 years on this forum to correct your own attitude and show some maturity, yet you cant. Ive only been here a few weeks and i can simply ignore you and get on with my life. And why am i going to listen to a guy whos ego is as big as this community. Everyone has a chance to get admin, and the fact that you said i wont get it drives me to keep going.
  • Do you see me speculating about you in a disorganized manner?, no?, well, then I think that clarifies whos mentally unstable and who is just biding his time.

Now seriously, if you were even close to the point of maturity where you're capable of being an admin on a serious server, you wouldn't even waste your stupid time talking to me, even less getting irritated and acting like you were going to win a war.
    (on the same thread you were asking admin on)

It's just my point of view!
  • Your no better then the newbies on here.
    Deflun is a badass Mexican who could turn you into tequila in a fight.

Yeah, that's right. DC's backing Dooflun. wHaCH4g0nNadOnOw?!

But seriously, grow some balls and grow up.
  • I drink tequilas for breakfast. He does not scare me. And the only reason your backing him is because I've shown who the bigger man is.
  • Yes, the man with the tequilas!
  • It isn't me whos turned this thread into a spam fest, its rysterf, {dggs}Demoncard , and Deflun. Your comments to my post were in no way needed.
  • Maybe to you, however, rysterf, {dggs}Demoncard and Deflun wanted to piss you off so they did :)

This thread has by far entertained us more than it got you any closer to being an admin~ (which it didn't anyway)
  • It isn't me whos turned this thread into a spam fest, its rysterf, {dggs}Demoncard , and Deflun. Your comments to my post were in no way needed.
    1276393712440.png
  • Well i can see who is at the bottom of the community.
  • Omg Double Rainbow, What Does It Mean!?!?!
  • Omg it's almost a triple rainbow!!
  • Auto-tune it!
  • Featuring T-Pain!

t-pain.jpg
  • :lol:
    To the above from "Butthurt" to "T-Pain"
  • Well i can see who is at the bottom of the community.
    Ze... Well, I'm not going to say his name because threads lock when we speak of him.
  • Ze... Well, I'm not going to say his name because threads lock when we speak of him.

He whos name shan't be spoken..