The 156 page story

Comments

• Wraith hops out from car and runs into nearest building.
  • Demoncard and his loyal army of crabs attack, just as:
  • .. he notices they actually start attacking a giant army of ants..
  • ...then Deflun escaped from the mine he was trapped in for 5 months...
  • And then a creeper exploded beside Deflun, dropping him back into the mine
  • ...where he was raped constantly by
  • Horde of hardcore trolls.
  • Who never called back, after six weeks looking for an alternate exit he found...
  • A deeper shaft, this one seemed to disappear into the wall with no sides, or back, or floor, it was a just a chasm of darkness, you could see the walls curl around the edges of the shaft, he decided to...
  • run around in circles until a squirrel ran past and down the shaft. He follows the squirrel!
  • But the squirrel is actually Jack, who has already pickpocketed him, still running in circles he stumbles on a rock and opens a giant rock door that leads into a huge underground city inhabited by squirrel-people, there are a few manbearpigs too, out of the crowd, ment steps out and says..
  • "I have a dream!" Suddenly all the squirrels and manbear pigs put on their :tinfoil: tinfoil hats and start bowing to ment.

Then ment raises his voice and says:
  • "sup bitches?" the squirrels and the manbearpigs cheered in enthusiasm, when suddenly...
  • Meanwhile Jack pickpockets everyone in the underground city and finds a drunk guard named Ol' Benny yelling "Somebody spilt meat all over the BEAUTIFUL RUGS!"
  • A nearby gigantic robosaur whistles and whipes it's mouth
  • Jack sneaks by both Ol' Benny and the gigantic robosaur and wonders if throwing someone down a random pit would count as killing someone and make him fail his mission...
    I'm surprised no one has double posted yet
  • But before he finishes thinking he's already pushing Ol' Benny down the pit, however it turns out it wasn't a pit, but it was actually a hole dug by corrosive radiation, down on the bottom of the pit is FURB's skeleton still wearing it's white lab suit.

MISSION FAILED appears on Jack's gui and he realizes he's in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do and nothing to lose, so he decides to...
  • Bungee jump down the pit and take FURB's lab suit
  • But in one of his lab pockets is a mysterious red button...
  • Demoncard presses the red button and is rewarded with tacos.
  • everyone, even FURB's skeleton facepalm at demoncard, the ground starts to rumble...
  • At that point in time, A Giant TacoWaffleThingaMigick appears from Ment's Sock, Causing him to fall backwards into the Mine.
  • Wraith peeks into mine to see what's happening...
  • and what was happening was a massive all out war with the crabs firing their bubble artillery and the ants promptly nomming on their yummy meaty parts, deathborn is heard yelling "GET ME THE F*** OUTTA HERE" then a giant enemy crab jumped in and fired a large bubble, trapping deathborn but also making him fly up, he could see the comotion below, then he gets shot down by a suicide ant, falling down he comes across a land in which...
  • Oriental crabs are fighting oriental ants, deathborn is about to stand up when a front line of crab-musketeers emerge from their trenches, only to be ambushed by bansai-ants.
    Right in the middle of the fighting, deathborn is met with no choice but to cover himself and yell.
    Everything goes quiet, Deathborn slowly opens his eyes.

It seems he's been teleported to Ment's place by Ment, everyone's invited and they're celebrating easter.

Apparently, Ment has a quest that Deathborn and Humans must fulfill...
  • Looking around, Deathborn notices all the normal characters are there... But they are somehow... Different... Like you could poke through them... So he tried with each one until he got to Humans who...
  • Randomly Blows up.
  • *TARDIS Materializes.*
    SuperDoe steps out.
    Jack sneaks into TARDIS to look for loot.
  • Zipperdude is in TARDIS, Repairing circits.
    He noticed Jack, and reaches into his Pocket for his Wand!
    Ment comes out of the Bathroom and yells....
  • Jack blackjacks Ment before he can finish yelling!
    Jack whips around and steals Zipperdude's wand!
    Jack continues searching for loot.