Suprise!!!

Comments

• Trollyth is just a joke XD.
    but it does sound good ;)

Die please.
  • I will post the readme file from the distribution version on the first post now.
  • Say hello to the brand new Voltiac Map.

It's based off of Firestorm so no special downloads needed.

The only thing separating GDI and NOD here, is the big lava lake in the middle of the map, like Battlegrounds however, there are no vehicles and advanced base defenses on this map.
    • screen1.png
  • Power system is working.
    I think for harvester, have a tank, take the gun off, and slap a resized bomber on, then force it to go backwards (as a tank) which would become forwards (as harvester)
  • lol, blnukem fails at C&C Mod.

We were playing on frostbite. We started to build our base (me and illusion). All of a sudden, nukem comes running at our base with a chaingun, straight at our guard towers. :D

All he did, was move his MCV across a bridge onto the center island. THEN, he let us ion cannon his MCV, which was funny as hell.
  • lol, blnukem fails at C&C Mod.

We were playing on frostbite. We started to build our base (me and illusion). All of a sudden, nukem comes running at our base with a chaingun, straight at our guard towers. :D

All he did, was move his MCV across a bridge onto the center island. THEN, he let us ion cannon his MCV, which was funny as hell.

Make it a renegade mod? (Except you start with all the buildings), GDI and NOD are from that game. C&C Team's are..

GLA (Global Literation Army, C&C: Generals)
    Chinese (From the first C&C and up)
    USA (From the first C&C and up)
    Some others I forgot.

Edit:

Oops, Renegade is part of the C&C series.
  • Make it a renegade mod? (Except you start with all the buildings), GDI and NOD are from that game. C&C Team's are..

GLA (Global Literation Army, C&C: Generals)
    Chinese (From the first C&C and up)
    USA (From the first C&C and up)
    Some others I forgot.

Edit:

Oops, Renegade is part of the C&C series.

DX, I don't think you understand.

I played renegade alot and I got BORED of being provided a base, the whole purpose of this mod is that you get to make your own base the way you want it.

But yeah, Red Alert Mod and Generals Mod come after we finish TC

Also, USA and China were factions in the generals game too.

Allies and Soviets were in Red Alert, GDI and Nod are in the Tiberium Series.
  • Maps, Maps, Maps

Add 3 More to the C&C Mod Collection Of Maps

First Off:
    Nuclear Envy (First Image)
    A desecrated wasteland that Nod has used for their nuclear weapons project, so many nukes have went off here, that Nod actually produced, LAVA! Nuclear Envy was a map made for the best of the best, and trust me, you WILL need some serious base skills to be able to find placement locations for a good base.

Just for some info on how hard this map IS, some noob begged me to change the map, 7 minutes into the match.

Also, Sometime in the future, Nuclear Envy will have a nice little annoyance feature, the random nuke detonation. Basically the game will pick some random position on the map, and nuke it.

Secondly:
    Fogbound (Second Image)
    How do you expect to find your enemy now? Especially with near zero visibility, Fogbound is the first map that disables both teams use of Tier 3 Buildings completely, so no Adv. Base Defenses, or superweapons, Enjoy.

And Lastly:
    Rain (Third Image)
    A Decent sized battlefield filled with many hills and a center mountain. A constant rain falls on this foggy battlefield. Rain is the only 'Normal' map in the Alpha 7 Collection, and you will find it pretty easy to get to like this map.

All three of these will be in the C&C Main Server, and in your grasp when Alpha 7 Comes out
    • screen1.png
    • screen2.png
    • screen3.png
  • Alpha 7 is coming, expect it out Sometime this weekend.

Edit:

Alpha 7 is here, it is attached to the first post.
  • With the server entering Alpha 8, comes the Brand New, Alpha 8 Maps

Thunderstorm (First Picture)
    When your in full scale war, it does not stop, even for the worst of weather. In Thunderstorm you will take fierce battles over a bridge that separates the two teams, while battling a second enemy, the severe thunderstorm above that is hitting the battlefield HARD with lightning.

What makes thunderstorm different from other maps, is the random event in it. Every 2 minutes the thunderstorm could worsen, stay the same, or go away all together.

Silent Day (Second Picture)
    Upon two large hills rests GDI and NOD, what separates them, is a huge hill in the middle, a tunnel that goes through the hill opens up easy access, or a nice place to put your base defenses.

Also note, that this is the first map where your MCV is surrounded by a walled base to offer, some, protection.
    • screen1.png
    • screen3.png
  • Titan V looks suspiciously like Silent day....
  • Titan V looks suspiciously like Silent day....

Silent day is based off of the original Titan Map, which was in the classic maps.
  • Silent day is based off of the original Titan Map, which was in the classic maps.

<3 Titan V
  • hate, niniN had an ACCM server, so he and terk owned my on that map 2v1
  • Thanks for the support of the mod, yesterday we had a great time, We played 4V5 for most of the time, then it became a 5V5.

I dedicated full time to work on this mod today, this is what it produced:

1) Fixed Battlegrounds - GDI spawns inside the mission area
    2) Mission Area - You will be killed if outside now, also you can no longer deploy if your outside.
    3) Fixed Thunderstorm Map - Syntax error
    4) New Barracks Options
    - Buy 5 Grenades
    - Buy 5 Mines
    - Buy 5 Repair Kits
    5) New Vehicles (Yep, there here)
    - Light Tank (NOD)
    - Medium Tank (GDI)
    - Mammoth Tank (GDI)

And this picture :)
    • screen1.png
  • I must admit, I find this mod very very fun indeed, and a challange sometimes, but there's still bugs.

Tiberiam processing VS costs should be balanced out a little bit better
    A much stricter limit on turrets... (Remember those 15 balls of death? Yea, I could make 50)
    Armors instead of different weapons when you buy the loadouts.
    And your return to main menu link is broken, but you should just make it so it refreshes the F2 button everytime you hit it. :)
    Also, a notation adding that you are limited on the amoung of rep kits, gernades, and mines you have. I wasted 20k tib loading up on Rep kits.
  • lol, nice screen.
  • - Mammoth Tank (GDI)

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Mammoth Tank belongs TO THE SOVIET FUCKING UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYE AYE COMMANDERRRR
  • No it doesnt.
  • WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The Mammoth Tank belongs TO THE SOVIET FUCKING UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!

AYE AYE COMMANDERRRR

Don't question my C&C Knowledge.

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/View.php?view=GameInfo.Detail&id=11

I've been part of the C&C Community ever since Tiberium Dawn First came out in 1995.

True the soviets had Mammoth Tanks in Red Alert. But GDI did have them in C&C Tiberium Dawn, Before Soviets did in Red Alert.
  • Don't question my C&C Knowledge.

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/View.php?view=GameInfo.Detail&id=11

I've been part of the C&C Community ever since Tiberium Dawn First came out in 1995.

If you're 17 now, that must mean you became part of the C&C community when you were three. Did you know that normal 3 year old children play outside with their friends instead of joining online gaming communities? Also, they don't grow up to be fatties who spend the entire day sitting in front of the computer working on mods that no one plays.
    • phanb00bek02.jpg
  • If you're 17 now, that must mean you became part of the C&C community when you were three. Did you know that normal 3 year old children play outside with their friends instead of joining online gaming communities? Also, they don't grow up to be fatties who spend the entire day sitting in front of the computer working on mods that no one plays.

Why don't you go fuck yourself instead of posting irrational comments. Thanks alot for the whole "three" comment, I was four. And to even be able to understand a game like that at the time must make me more highly intelligent then you could ever fucking possibly be. Now instead of posting ignorant comments in my mod topic, go fuck off with those in another topic. And How the hell could I possibly spend the entire day in front of a computer when I have fucking work and school!? And lastly, Fuck you, My total player count is pretty high. Average time for players to join that server upon startup of it is about 5-15 minutes. Irrationality of your logic makes you seem like an immature 5 year old who has nothing to do with his life. I hope that covers everything in a good manner, now STFU.
    I must admit, I find this mod very very fun indeed, and a challange sometimes, but there's still bugs.

Which is why It's still an Alpha
    Tiberiam processing VS costs should be balanced out a little bit better
    A much stricter limit on turrets... (Remember those 15 balls of death? Yea, I could make 50)
    Armors instead of different weapons when you buy the loadouts.
    And your return to main menu link is broken, but you should just make it so it refreshes the F2 button everytime you hit it. :)
    Also, a notation adding that you are limited on the amoung of rep kits, gernades, and mines you have. I wasted 20k tib loading up on Rep kits.

Tiberium Harvesters come later on, and trust me, That should even out that first issue.

A stricter limit has been placed on turrets in the main server, However, Hosts can still change it if they please. New Limit (10 On Tier 1 / 2 Defenses and 7 On Tier 3)

Armors will NOT be added for now, C&C Renegade never really had multiple armors, it just changed the health limit on them.

The Return to main menu on the score menu has mostly been removed on all menus except for ones that wouldn't fit into this category (IE: Building / Buying). For the ones that it seemed unnecessary for, The menu now refreshes and closes automatically 1.5 seconds after the message is displayed.

The Notation thingy, I understand, I will look into doing this, But not now.
  • I've been part of the C&C Community ever since Tiberium Dawn First came out in 1995.

Get a life.
  • If you're 17 now, that must mean you became part of the C&C community when you were three. Did you know that normal 3 year old children play outside with their friends instead of joining online gaming communities? Also, they don't grow up to be fatties who spend the entire day sitting in front of the computer working on mods that no one plays.

lol... I just read that... And I must say, that is some funny shit.
    Thanks alot for the whole "three" comment, I was four.

Wow... Anyone who spends time playing videogames at that age really needs a life... It's sad really, a typical 4-year-old would be running around on a playground, not eating Twinkies and watching Charmed while playing C&C like you.
  • Bnukem Duck, Alviss Duck, Zaxxman Duck, Super Doe Duck, Thyth Duck, Ultra Con Duck, Shane Duck, Krash the list never ends..... P.S i gots Halo Wars 3 days a go....
  • Irrationality of your logic makes you seem like an immature 5 year old who has nothing to do with his life. I hope that covers everything in a good manner, now STFU.
    From all the psicology I know, you're an average tenager looking for an identity, in this case you're trying to emulate Elec (Because let's face it, elec is the "logical" kind of genius).

Don't worry though, what you do is completely normal, everyone does it at some point.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike you..

But if you trully where as logical as you say you are, you'd understand it's obvious that being a pseudoiluminated will only make people want to point out your flaws more.

THAT is logic age gave me, not some stupid gift I recieved without even deserving it.

People nowdays seem to aplause genious more than average people, because they have what they have without doing anything.

I'm not ashamed I'm just your average joe, heck, I learned a foreign language by my own, but still I feel pretty average.

You should try that y'know.. humilty.
  • From all the psicology I know, you're an average tenager looking for an identity, in this case you're trying to emulate Elec (Because let's face it, elec is the "logical" kind of genius).

Don't worry though, what you do is completely normal, everyone does it at some point.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike you..

But if you trully where as logical as you say you are, you'd understand it's obvious that being a pseudoiluminated will only make people want to point out your flaws more.

THAT is logic age gave me, not some stupid gift I recieved without even deserving it.

People nowdays seem to aplause genious more than average people, because they have what they have without doing anything.

I'm not ashamed I'm just your average joe, heck, I learned a foreign language by my own, but still I feel pretty average.

You should try that y'know.. humilty.

Understandably true. But my entire point was, if your going to post ignorance, do it in another topic.

Now onto what I came to post about.

Survival.. is coming. Can you withstand the armies of thunderous treads? Can you do it with your sworn enemy? Can you build both a GDI and A Nod Base, At the same time?

If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to play the new C&C Gametype, Survival. GDI and Nod must jointly work together to survive an endless assault of Tanks from both factions. You can build from each others base, Fire off each others Super weapons, And jointly defend your base. Each tank kill will earn the team 1 point. Game scoring will be tracked on highest scores, but be cautious, if either MCV from either team is lost, the game ends.

So, Are you ready for survival? Because it's coming.. In Beta 1.0. (Right After Alpha 8)
  • lol @ phantoms love for his own mods.
  • Stealth Tanks - Annoying, Evil, and sometimes, funny. Some people are annoyed by the fact that they can be ran over suddenly out of nowhere :)
    • screen1.png