Suprise!!!

12346»

Comments

• Nawh, Pepsi is better.
  • Coka cola is better thant pepsi, coke lovers please die
    ...what?

coke is better than pepsi, coke lovers should die?

Pepsi is better by far, unless its cola from the glass bottle, then we're in deep water.
  • ...what?

coke is better than pepsi, coke lovers should die?
    Check my post again...
  • I Prefer Pepsi, but I'll drink either.

Had a C&C TC Match yesterday that turned into chaos, we eventually decided to switch to Red Dawn and made it even more chaotic :p.
  • I Prefer Pepsi, but I'll drink either.

Had a C&C TC Match yesterday that turned into chaos, we eventually decided to switch to Red Dawn and made it even more chaotic :p.

Yeah, my team was owned
  • Sorry for thread necromancy on this one, but it seemed like a better idea to just use the topic in place instead of just simply creating a new one.

We've been working with this project again for the past few days, and I'll be having the Server up from time to time if anyone wants to try this mod out.
  • Cranberry Juice
  • Coke.

Also, the C&C mod still runs? Doing any matches anytime soon?
  • Probably sometime tomorrow. I still have that building importer script, although it is still kind of buggy when loading up buildings that aren't the con-yard.

I'll probably take a crack at that code sometime.
  • Probably sometime tomorrow. I still have that building importer script, although it is still kind of buggy when loading up buildings that aren't the con-yard.

I'll probably take a crack at that code sometime.

I was looking at that code earlier today actually. Remember when you use
    /convertsave that the pad you are looking at should be the 'floor' or 'foundation'

EDIT:

Also, i dont know why some things load all improperly, with bad offsets. Do you have:

scripts/functionality/Building.cs,
    scripts/functionality/BuildingDatablocks.cs,
    scripts/functionality/BuildingGroups.cs
    and
    scripts/functionality/Buildings/Converter.cs?
  • Yeah, I just PM'd my copies to you.
  • My antics in this thread were, and still are, very disturbing.
    Lets Smartie Party. ^_^

Only if there's Pepsi. ;)
  • dwarves
  • To many people like coke and pepsi, they both suck, Lemonade rules
  • I got my first tatto at the black trailer at MoonDance 3 years ago and it is awesome. My daughter got hers at MoonDance Jammin Country Fest this year and it is also awesome. The tattoo artists are very friendly and the inside of the trailer is very clean and sterile. I would definetely recommend them.