Demon is well,
    Demon is right,

w00t Silent Night trollinized.
  • gave me a fright,
    Demon is well,
    Demon is right,

w00t Silent Night trollinized.

That's Silent Day, my friend.
  • With all contest entries completed, we can finish the building importer and get Beta 1.3 out much more quickly. And yes, this version will have the building importer with your custom buildings in it.
  • That's Silent Day, my friend.
    firstly um...I didnt know you were my friend, although its nice to know.

and im pretty sure its "Silent Night", the christmas carol.
  • Well, the building importer is finished, not all the buildings have been converted, but the test subjects convert over nicely, she's feeling flirtatious and perky... a bad sign.

I have to patch in the new building interfaces, while i'm in there, i might as well optimize some things, remove redundancies...

EST, 12 hours.
  • firstly um...I didnt know you were my friend, although its nice to know.

and im pretty sure its "Silent Night", the christmas carol.

lol, I thought you were talking about the C&C TC Map I made in Alpha 8, Silent Day.

That's... sorta good news alv :P

Except for the: "she's feeling flirtatious and perky" part... lol
  • "she's feeling flirtatious and perky" part... lol

Tis a bad sign. :(
  • Tis a bad sign. :(
    Alviss! Thou doth play the fool. :p
  • Reason: I have Shane locked in my basement, and every night...

OH....MY.... GOD
  • UPDATE:

Well, I haven't done this in a while, so here we go.

Alviss has sent me the building importer which runs perfectly. I need to re-do the converter however, it has a positioning glitch that places the pieces in random places (odd). Other than that I should have the next version completed soon.
  • OH....MY.... GOD
    Hold on! I didnt finish.

...and every night, he eats ice cream!

The HORROR!
  • wtf PHANTOM DUBLE -double POSTd!
  • You're a great speller, tell you what. :P
  • random places

Psuedo-random.

Theres logic in the chaos, but it's hard to recognize it.
  • Lets Smartie Party. ^_^
  • ... i have this feeling that this mod was abandoned as soon as he worked on twm2, so its as dddx predicted, he has bogged himself down with too many mods :s
  • Phantom takes turns in developing each mod, however there is a new C&C game so yes this one is over
  • strictly speaking its not really "over" as such, i mean c&c could be easily adaptable if he wants to base it off the latest game in the series
  • I'm not really bogged down in mods.

I have this, and TWM2 now.

TWM 1 is mostly complete now aside from small auto-updates that I can do in 5 minutes every few days.

The only reason you think this is dead is because I have not hosted a C&C Server in a while.
  • which is exactly the point phan, but then i guess its my time zone and youve been hosting silently :p
  • No more wizard mod with spells?
  • which is exactly the point phan, but then i guess its my time zone and youve been hosting silently :p

I have 2 C&C Times Scheduled For The Upcoming Week, Whether you show or not, is up to you.

Monday @ 11am CDT
    C&C Tiberium Conflict

Friday @ 3pm CDT
    C&C Red Dawn
  • No more wizard mod with spells?
    Yeah! What ever happened to that gay sounding Charmed mod? I can't wait for that to come out!
  • Yeah! What ever happened to that gay sounding Charmed mod? I can't wait for that to come out!

screw off.
  • Not that one, i mean PCM
  • I'll occasionally work on PCM.
  • Yeah! What ever happened to that gay sounding Charmed mod? I can't wait for that to come out!
    :lol::lol::lol:

Phantom, you're over working, chill out, sit on a sofa, order some pizza. :D
    Have a Pepsi.
  • :lol::lol::lol:

Phantom, you're over working, chill out, sit on a sofa, order some pizza. :D
    Have a Coca-Cola.
    FIFY :)
  • Originally Posted by {dggs}Demoncard
    Phantom, you're over working, chill out, sit on a sofa, order some pizza.
    Have a Coca-Cola.

Oh You Lucky A$$.
  • Coka cola is better thant pepsi, pepsi lovers please die.