Tribes Omega

Comments

• Part of me thinks that this could cause a serious crack in the community later on in this forums life, who knows, maybe I'm being slightly negative here, but every kind of unofficial project has always done more bad than good (when you think of T:V in particular) but on the other hand I dont see why there would be a crack... Lets face it, this game is being made by players for players, and other players can suggest balancing, Ect, Ect, I think, as I said before, that its only all going to go balls up if they ignore suggestions, like they did with T:V. (At least thats what I've seen when ever the subject comes up in some other forums.)

EDIT: I've yet to see a response to this... :(
  • part of me thinks that this could cause a serious crack in the community later on in this forums life
    That crack will be demoncard's den for the winter.
    go balls
    :lol:
  • yay, Im back :D ok time to update the game :D
  • Man, blank page.
    Oh, just a note as it hasn't been mentioned yet: if your mod or customization site needs hosting, we can provide you something on hosted.tribesnext.com
    If you're interested, just contact Krash on IRC, email [email protected] with "hosting" in the subject line, or drop me a private message here.

it exists.

Example: hosted.tribesnext.com/citrus

:)
  • it exists.

Example: hosted.tribesnext.com/citrus

:)
    Dude, Citrus looks BAD ASS. If they keep with that rad theme they've got going I detect a winner.
  • I think I'm going to have to make my own construction project now, to crush lesser projects and compete with Citrus.

I MUST SUCCEED!
  • Call it something extreme, add lots of premade buildings, put big flashy emitters in, and include a voice pack.
  • KKM, Keen Konstruction mod xD
  • OMGWTFBBQ con mod.
  • OK, update, we have created a testmap, after we make the Jetpack actually drain energy then we will release a public beta :D
  • KKK, Keen Konstruction Kreations xD
    :lol::lol:
  • OK, update, we have created a testmap, after we make the Jetpack actually drain energy then we will release a public beta :D

keep me updated on this.
  • ^what he said
  • Yeah shinobi, im with you all the way, when you get proper buildings and weapons. Maybe some deployables, I will start with the maps. I can definitely see this Tribes Omega or whatever its called now, is going somewhere.
  • *gets popcorn*

I'm going to laugh so hard when I see this...
  • *gets popcorn*

I'm going to laugh so hard when I see this...

Are you saying it might end up like t2 at release? So buggy that even a flyswatter wouldn't do the trick? Lol... :lol:
  • I will try to host the web site for the Tribes Rebirth but i can't say i will for sure though
  • I'm assuming this is dead?
  • I was wondering the same thing the other day. Hope they are just hiding something awesome from us? Figure the odds? =p
  • Well, If he was ever on XFire, I have unlimited web space on my website.

I could offer him a sub-domain for this project.
    I will try to host the web site for the Tribes Rebirth but i can't say i will for sure though

I'm assuming you're using one of those junky free providers.
  • For your name in the credits no doubt?
  • I can see it now...
    tribesomega.phantomgamesdevelopment.com
    or
    tribesrebirth.phantomgamesdevelopment.com

yeah, everybody wants to type that out...
    and I can only imagine what the webpage will look like
  • It will look like it was made in paint and MS Word (which it is)
  • Welp, saw that coming.
  • For your name in the credits no doubt?

I don't want my name in the credits to something I do not contribute to.

I'm just offering some web space if he want's it.
  • OK, this is not dead, we are hiding something, also, thanks for the offer Phantom, the reason I havn't been updating here much if at all was because I seriously needed a break from all this and take some time for school. We will continue as soon as possible and hope for the best.

Thanks Again
  • Ahahahaha! This thread is soooo fuckin hilarious! It's like omg!! Ahahahahaha!!!
    I wanna see where this goes... *grabs popcorn* Anyone wanna join??
  • Ahahahaha! This thread is soooo fuckin hilarious! It's like omg!! Ahahahahaha!!!
    I wanna see where this goes... *grabs popcorn* Anyone wanna join??

*goes to the popcorn store only to realize hotchik and keen bought it all :(*
  • /me buys shares in Hotchik Popcorn Enterprises Ltd.

What? I see potential growth!